Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation
Campus: Martin P. Posadas Avenue, San Carlos City 2420 Pangasinan, Philippines.
About Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation
Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (VMUF) is one of the
popular privately-supported coeducational institution offering courses in the
medical and paramedical fields, in liberal and applied arts, sciences, and
technical-vocational courses, secondary, elementary and pre-school courses in
Philippines. Since, its inception, Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation has
been concerned with educating young men and women in skills, concepts and
values that lead to success in life, while helping them prepare for worthwhile
service to GOD and humanity.
Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation is one of the TOP TEN
Institutions with the most number of accredited programs (Category A).
The curriculum and activities of Virgen Milagrosa University
Foundation are geared toward helping each student achieve his or her God-given
potential. Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation strives to develop every
facet of one’s being mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically and
most important, spiritually.
More than 4,000 students / pupils enrolled at VMUF, coming from
a variety of national ethnic, social and religious backgrounds. The
international student body, encompassing diverse cultural heritages, provides a
distinctive cosmopolitan flavour and continuing opportunity to develop close,
warm and genuine human relationship.
VMUF covers 19 hectares land area in Long Taloy district, San
Carlos City, Pangasinan, about 200 km, north of Manila, the capital of the
Philippines. In 1979, the first 21 medical graduates also scored a 100% passing
rate in Philippines Medical Board Exams. Initially Virgen Milagrosa University
Foundation was a 100-bed capacity with ICU, CCU, and complete laboratory
facilities. Currently it is a 400-bedded hospital attached within the campus.
In June 1976, VIRGEN MILAGROSA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION (VMEI)
INC. was established and other Courses such as Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine,
Physical Therapy, BS Nursing, Pharmacy and Radiologic Technology were granted
permits to operate.
In 1979, the first 21 medical graduates from
Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation also scored a 100% passing rate in
Philippines Medical Board Exams.The VM Child Learning Center (CLC) was
initiated in 1980 with Nursery and Kindergarten classes. Every year from then
on, a new grade was added until all the elementary standards were established
in 1986 and meanwhile the Center was given full recognition in 1985.
This information will updated soon.
Admission & Eligibility
- Program : International Integral MD Program, English medium
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.
- Eligibility :10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.
- MCI Eligibility : Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.