Vinnytsia National Pirogov Medical University
Pyrohova St, 56, Vinnytsia, Vinnyts’ka oblast, Ukraine, 21000
|Affiliation : The university is recognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.|
|Established : 1921|
|Courses offered : MBBS|
|Duration : 6 years|
|Eligibility : The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
|Medium of Instruction : English|
|Campus : Urban|
|Food : Hygienically prepared nutritious food available.|
|Academic Session : Sep- Aug|
|Accommodation : The University has 4 hostel buildings which can accommodate around 2500 students.|
|Weather : The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. In summer daytime temperatures reach 25-30°C. January is the coldest month with daytime temperatures usually around 0°C.|
Vinnytsia is a city on the Southern Bug River, in west-central Ukraine. Set in the river, the large Multimedia Fountain Roshen emits sound and colored light. The landscaped Gorky Park has a skate park, sports stadium and planetarium. The Pirogov Estate Museum complex, commemorating surgeon Nikolay Pirogov, includes a house, pharmacy and burial vault. The vast Friendship of Peoples Park has a lake and forested areas.
The college’s teaching programs and curriculum strive to meet the needs of foreign medical practice, which are comparatively similar to the teaching programs of medical colleges in England and the United States. Simultaneously, they embody the requirements of college education, which stresses students’ comprehensive improvement.
Either of the teaching programs provide more than 5,500 major hours in order to comply with international standards.
The college library contains numerous books & periodicals with 53,000 periodicals and 430 magazines.
There have been 2,117 scientific theses published and 118 of them have been published in the international medical issues; 476 have been assigned as international conference theses; 127 medical textbooks have been compiled by the school’s teachers and research fellows.
The college has active good relations with many universities and colleges abroad among them Medical College of Science and Engineering of Texas, USA; Medical College of Alberta University, Canada; and the Seattle Washington Medical College, USA.
Admission & Eligibility
- Program : International Integral MD Program, English medium
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.
- Eligibility :10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.
- MCI Eligibility : Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.