Address: PaatsSaakadze St, Tbilisi, Georgia
University motto : “Studium Pretium Libertatis” – “Knowledge is the prerequisite for freedom”.
Caucasus University is a private university in Tbilisi, Georgia; the university was established in 2004. The university has evolved and is now one of the most prominent higher education institutions in Georgia and the south Caucasus region. The university is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), listed in WHO (World Health Organizations) and Directory of FAIMER. Caucasus University has received authorization from Georgian higher education institutions.
It is situated in the capital city of Georgia, a wonderful town with a pleasant environment which attracts international students to study MBBS in Georgia. Caucasus University currently consists of ten schools which are:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Medicine and Healthcare Management
The mission of the Caucasus University is to train research-oriented teaching and learning professionals in the local and international labor markets to compete in a highly competitive, highly qualified, morally competent, faithful democracy ideology and meet the educational needs of the community.
The vision of Caucasus University is to create a learning environment where everyone has the potential to make the most of their potential, earning it the name of a university based on international recognition and ethical principles in the Caucasus region and beyond.
The university buildings were constructed with modern facilities, classes meet European standards, a big library full of resources, cafeteria, sports halls, laboratories with modern facilities and excellent technical equipments, a green garden to create the best learning environment. The library collection contains textbooks,reference books in English, Georgian, Turkish and French languages in various field.The university has also developed training facility. In respect of special attention is devoted to medical students, there is a building of university hospital. The university has student bodies which allow students to get involved in the activities facilitating to personal growth, developing leadership skills. The bodies conduct multitude of social events, seminars, panels and conference concerts, sporting competitions, charities and more.
Students of the one-stage Educational Program of Medical Doctor in the English Language will have an opportunity to use educational clinical bases and/or laboratories.
Within the framework of the programme the University has signed memoranda of cooperation with the following clinics and laboratories:
- Research Institute of Clinical Medicine – FridonTodua Medical Center, Ltd
- Neolab, Ltd
- Center for Mental Health and Prevention of Drug Abuse
- The National Center for Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases
- Scientific-Research Institute of Clinical Medicine
- The National Center for Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases (Otorhinolaryngology), Djaparidze-Kevanishvili’s Clinic
- K. Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery
- Tbilisi Oncological Dispensary, Ltd
- Davit Tatishvili Medical Center
- Ltd. New Hospitals
- Ltd. New Hospitals
- “Curatio”, LTD
- Unimed Kakheti, Children’s New Clinic
- MMT Hospital
- Medical Center Inova
- Tbilisi Heart Center
- Clinic Enmedic
- Scientific/Research Institute of Dermatology and Venerology
- Clinic “Open Heart”
- “Universal Medical Center”
- Children’s Infectious Diseases Hospital, LTD
- Clinics Development Company, LTD
- NikolozKipshidze Central University Cliniс
- “Critical Care Medicine Institute’’
Admission & Eligibility
|Program||International Integral Md Program, English medium|
|Medium||The medium of instruction is English.|
|Duration||6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.|
|MCI Eligibility||Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.|
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum of 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.