Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College and Hospital
Campus: Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Road, Pathantula, Sylhet, Bangladesh
About Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College and Hospital
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College (JRRMC) is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 1995. It is located in the Pathantula area of Bimanbandar Thana, in Sylhet.
It is affiliated with Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) under the School of Medical Sciences.
Jalalabad ragib Rabeya Medical College offeres MBBS for the students for studying medicine in Bangladesh in a very low cost. Total course duration is 5 years plus one-year compulsory internship. The internship is a prerequisite for obtaining registration from the BMDC to practice medicine. The degree is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College is surrounded by lush tea gardens, hills and valleys in a picturesque landscape. It has an excellent rail, road, air and river communications linking with capital City Dhaka as well as Port City Chittagong.
Jalalabad Ragib rabeya Medical College has modern facilities for students, interns and faculties as well. The college has medical Education Unit with modern equipments, common rooms for male and female students, Games and Sports (indoor & outdoor, guest house.
The college has well equipped classrooms with modern audio-visual appliances. The college has its own computer, internet, e-mail, website and intercom facilities. In Jalalbad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Student assessed through periodic class examinations (Written, Oral and Practical, card completion and clinical examinations OSCE & OSPE) as per BMDC course curriculum. Safe and secured hostel facility is available for both the male and female students.
This information will be updated soon.
Admission & Eligibility
Foreign students : They will be selected on viva-voce examination on fulfillment of prerequisite, i.e. qualification equivalent to SSC & HSC and equivalence in conformity with the rules of Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
Admission procedure : (for Foreign students)
A foreign student who desires to get admission in Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet Bangladesh following documents will be needed:
- A person who has passed the secondary school certificate examination before the year 2011 will not be eligible and who has passed the higher secondary certificate examination (A level – I.Sc.) in the year 2013 and 2014 will be eligible for admission in the 1st year MBBS course for the session 2014-2015.
- As per instruction of our government, the foreign students who desires admission in medical & dental colleges in Bangladesh are required to submit photocopy of SSC & HSC/equivalent certificates and mark sheets duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh through the High Commission/Embassy of their own country at Dhaka for onward submission to DGHS mentioning the name of the college where the student wishes to get admission. The High Commission/Embassy will submit these certificates and mark sheets to the directorate general of health services (DGHS), Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh for determination of equivalence with that of the local students.
- Selection will be confirmed after receiving equivalence certificate from Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Mohakali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.